In just one day, All-on-4® dental implants, sometimes called Teeth-in-a-Day, will provide you with a new smile that is stabilized by dental implants.
What are All-on-4 Dental Implants?
All-on-4 dental implants support a full arch of replacement teeth. Four implants are surgically placed in your jawbone. The front implants are placed vertically, and the back implants are angled up to 45 degrees toward the back of your mouth.
When Are They Used?
All-on-4 dental implants are an effective alternative for people with jawbone loss who want to stabilize their dentures without the time and expense of a bone grafting procedure. Other techniques require bone grafting to support dental implants. Additionally, after bone grafting, a healing period of four to six months is required before the implants can be placed.
- Bone grafting not required – All-on-4 implants are angled to provide more contact with your jawbone, add stability, and avoid the need for bone grafting.
- Stimulate bone – Dental implants stimulate the jawbone, preventing the bone shrinkage that would otherwise occur when teeth are missing.
- Better function – Your dentures will feel more like your natural teeth. All-on-4 implants anchor dentures and make it easier to speak and eat than with removable complete dentures.
- Saves time and money – Bone grafting requires an additional surgery and four to six months of healing time before dental implants can be placed. You won’t need bone grafting so your healing time will be faster, and you’ll save money, too.
- Same-day smile – You will receive temporary dentures on the same day the All-on-4 dental implants are placed. You will leave our office with a new smile.
All-on-6 uses the same technique as All-on-4 dental implants, but six implants are placed instead of four. The additional implants increase the stability of your dentures. We provide All-on-6 implants at the same cost as All-on-4.
Are You a Candidate?
You might be a candidate for All-on-4 dental implants if you wear complete dentures, or if you are losing—or have already lost—an entire arch of teeth. Many patients who are unable to receive other types of dental implants are candidates for this treatment.
Dr. Saleh is a leader in the field of dental implants and has provided the Portland and Lake Oswego communities with implant solutions since 2001. He has advanced training, experience, and skills that have helped him earn the credentials below:
- Mastership with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Diplomate with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Diplomate with the American Dental Implant Association
If you are interested in All-on-4 dental implants, call us to request a complimentary consultation, including a free CT scan, or schedule an appointment online.