Optima Dental Spa believes that your oral health contributes to your long-term overall wellness. Crooked teeth make it more difficult to keep your smile clean and healthy, especially as you grow older. Misaligned teeth can make it more difficult to pronounce certain sounds, thus interfering with speech. If you are afraid to smile, it can inhibit your ability to interact confidently with others. Sometimes it’s harder to eat and chew which can create digestive problems. Crowded teeth can also create excessive wear on your teeth and lead to other problems like tooth decay, gum disease or jaw pain.Contact Us to Learn More
As you can see, correcting malocclusion, which is the technical term for teeth that don’t line up properly when your jaw is closed, is more than a “cosmetic” procedure. But we understand that it can be difficult for adults to make the lifestyle changes necessary to commit to several years of traditional metal braces. ClearCorrect™ technology solves that problem. You can achieve an aesthetically pleasing smile discreetly and comfortably.
ClearCorrect eliminates the guesswork associated with straightening your teeth. A computer-generated plan designed particularly for your smile will create graduated sets of clear aligners that gently push your teeth into the desired position. On each visit you’ll receive the next group of aligners as you move toward a straight smile.
Advantages of ClearCorrect
Clear Aligner Therapy
- Clear aligners are removable so you can still eat your favorite foods.
- It’s easy to brush and floss so you can keep your teeth and gums healthy.
- They are barely visible, unlike traditional metal braces and wires.
- The aligners are comfortable to wear for the required 22 hours a day.
- Relatively few office visits are required before treatment is complete.
- ClearCorrect technology custom-creates the aligners for your specific needs.
- Usually teeth are straightened in less time than with traditional braces.