17437 SW Boones Ferry Rd #200
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The office of Dr. Mo Saleh and Dr. Rima Shaer has been serving Lake Oswego residents since 2001. Dr. Saleh and Dr. Shaer are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of dental care.
We focus on prevention and comprehensive personalized dental care to help you achieve optimal long-term oral and overall health. Our goal is to foster long-lasting relationships with our patients based on trust, understanding, and compassionate care.
Our Lake Oswego office features advanced dental technology in a spa-like environment.
- Made-to-order herbal teas, espresso coffee, and lattes
- Massaging dental chairs
- Noise-canceling headphones
- Paraffin hand wax
- CEREC® same-day crowns
- DEXIS® CariVu (tooth decay/cavities detection)
- Digital x-rays
- 3D CT scans
- CAD/CAM digital implant placement
- Soft-tissue laser
Services in Our Lake Oswego Office
- Preventive dentistry – Routine dental cleanings, fluoride treatment, and periodontal gum disease treatment
- General dentistry – Metal-free composite fillings, root canals, crowns and bridges
- Cosmetic dentistry – Some of our cosmetic dentistry services include dental veneers, as well as metal-free porcelain, e.max, and zirconia crowns. CEREC same-day crowns and teeth whitening are also available.
- Dental implants surgery and restoration – Our ability to provide both dental implant surgery and restorations has been a great convenience to our patients. Whether you need a single dental implant or a full arch of implants, our options include titanium and zirconia implants (metal-free implants) and natural-looking restorations.
- Oral surgery – Extractions of regular and wisdom teeth, as well as treatment of facial trauma and dental accidents
- Periodontal services – Gum grafting and recontouring to improve the appearance of a gummy smile or to lengthen the appearance of your teeth
- Dentures – Denture-design services, removable dentures, and implant-supported dentures. Implant-supported dentures have a variety of design options, including full- and partial-palate coverage.
From your initial examination to treatment appointments and post-operative care, our entire team is dedicated to making your experiences exceptional and positive. Our dentists take time to listen to your concerns and expectations. We will discuss your treatment options and provide you with a treatment plan uniquely tailored to your needs.
Our commitment to patient care helps us build lasting relationships with our patients. We look forward to fostering a similar relationship with you.
Our office is conveniently located directly on Boones Ferry Road less than a mile from the I-5 Bridgeport Village exit.