Dental implants are artificial tooth roots that are surgically placed in your jawbone to replace missing teeth. After a healing period, lifelike dental crowns are attached to them. People will think they are your own natural teeth. At Optima Dental Spa, we have been providing dental implant services in the Lake Oswego area since 2001. As the first provider in Portland to introduce metal-free dental implants, we take pride in leading implant innovation and technology.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are more reliable than other forms of tooth replacement for several reasons:
- Your jawbone fuses to them for maximum stability.
- Unlike a partial denture, nothing has to be clipped onto your adjacent teeth.
- They can be used to anchor a dental bridge without the need to taper the tooth on either side of the missing one.
- Implant-supported dentures won’t slip around or fall out.
- Implants stimulate and preserve jawbone, which helps prevents bone shrinkage and facial collapse.
- No other form of tooth replacement lasts longer than dental implants.
- They look, feel, and function like natural teeth.
Advanced Dental Implant Technology
We provide a wide selection of dental implant options and materials, including titanium and metal-free zirconia dental implants. We utilize some of the most advanced dental implant procedures to address your unique needs. Our computerized implant-placement simulator provides precise diagnostic and treatment. It allows a conservative surgical approach that minimizes healing and discomfort.
Your surgery and implant restoration are completed in our office. We manage the dental implant process from start to finish (all the products are created in our facility), so we are able to offer a five-year replacement warranty on dental implants and restorations.
Advanced Education and Experience
We use porcelain crowns to restore dental implants. Their training in cosmetic dentistry allows them to provide beautiful crowns that match the color and characteristics of your natural teeth. Our team received advanced training in implantology from highly respected dental-education institutes, including:
- International Dental Implant Association
- Misch International Implant Institute
- Pikos Institute
His training and experience have enabled him to earn the following credentials:
- Diplomate with the American Dental Implant Association
- Diplomate with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Mastership with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Over the years, we have accumulated a wealth of knowledge and experience by treating the most complicated dental implant cases. Whether you need single or multiple implant placement, implant-supported dentures, or full-mouth restoration, you will receive highly competent, comfortable, and compassionate care at Optimal Dental.
Call us to request a complimentary consultation and CT scan, or request an appointment online.