Optima Dental Spa
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
In keeping with Portland’s unconventional tradition, we believe that a dental office does not have to feel like one. During your initial consultation and every dental visit, we work hard to help you feel welcome, respected, well-informed, and pampered. We provide high-tech dental care in a spa-like environment. Some of the ways we increase your comfort and create relaxing dental experiences include:
- Zero-gravity massage chair in our reception room
- Cascading fountain wall
- Paraffin hand wax
- Complimentary assortment of herbal teas, espresso coffee, and lattes
- Noise-canceling headphones
- Massaging dental chairs
Our office is equipped with the latest in dental technology, including:
- CEREC® technology for same-day crowns
- Digital cavity detection
- Digital dental implant placement
- 3D cone-beam CT imaging
- Metal-free dental implants
- Soft-tissue laser
Dr. Mo Saleh
Since 2001, Dr. Mo Saleh has been serving the Portland, Oregon community with the latest advances in cosmetic and implant dentistry. His services at Optima Dental Spa range from teeth whitening to smile makeovers using extensive cosmetic dental treatment or full-mouth dental implants.
Dr. Elizabeth Miller
Dr. Elizabeth Miller’s has wanted to be a dentist since she was 7 years old and became passionate about her craft when she attended multiple mission trips to Mexico and Nicaragua. She graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio in 2010 and has worked in family private practice since. Her passion is creating beautiful smiles with cosmetic dentistry.
Our Approach to Dentistry
At Optima Dental Spa, we are concerned about your oral health and the relationship it has with your total well-being. Our dentists see themselves as part of your healthcare team and will work in harmony with your other providers to help you achieve optimal overall health.
At Optima Dental Spa, we use the most advanced techniques to provide you with the highest-quality care, whether you’re receiving general, restorative, cosmetic, or implant dentistry services.
- Dental implants – In-house implant surgery is performed by Dr. Saleh, a diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Most implant procedures can be completed on the same day.
- Porcelain veneers – Our on-site dental lab crafts ultra-thin veneers for stunning smile makeovers.
- Porcelain crowns – Our dentists use e.max, zirconia, or same-day crowns to beautifully preserve and restore damaged teeth.
- Sedation dentistry – Nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation, and IV sedation are available to help you relax.
Visit our dental services page for more information.
We are confident that your experience at Optima Dental Spa will be pleasant and positive. Our commitment is to help you achieve and maintain a smile that is healthy, natural looking, and beautiful.
Located at the historic Pearl District, downtown Portland, our office is conveniently located at NW 12th and Lovejoy with easy access to a Portland streetcar stop.