1209 NW Lovejoy St.
Portland, OR 97209
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
In keeping with Portland’s unconventional tradition, we believe that a dental office does not have to feel like one. During your initial consultation and every dental visit, we work hard to help you feel welcome, respected, well-informed, and pampered. We provide high-tech dental care in a spa-like environment. Some of the ways we increase your comfort and create relaxing dental experiences include:
- Zero-gravity massage chair in our reception room
- Cascading fountain wall
- Paraffin hand wax
- Complimentary assortment of herbal teas, espresso coffee, and lattes
- Noise-canceling headphones
- Massaging dental chairs
Our office is equipped with the latest in dental technology, including:
- CEREC® technology for same-day crowns
- Digital cavity detection
- Digital dental implant placement
- 3D cone-beam CT imaging
- Metal-free dental implants
- Soft-tissue laser
Since 2001, Dr. Mo Saleh has been serving the Portland, Oregon community with the latest advances in cosmetic and implant dentistry. His services at Optima Dental range from teeth whitening to smile makeovers using extensive cosmetic dental treatment or full-mouth dental implants.
Dr. Rima Shaer’s passion is creating beautiful smiles with cosmetic dentistry. She has extensive experience in cosmetic, restorative, and sedation dentistry. Since 2008, she has created beautiful smiles for patients in the Portland community.
Our Approach to Dentistry
Dr. Saleh and Dr. Shaer are concerned about your oral health and the relationship it has with your total well-being. Our dentists see themselves as part of your healthcare team and will work in harmony with your other providers to help you achieve optimal overall health.
At Optima Dental, we use the most advanced techniques to provide you with the highest-quality care, whether you’re receiving general, restorative, cosmetic, or implant dentistry services.
- Dental implants – In-house implant surgery is performed by Dr. Saleh, a diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. Most implant procedures can be completed on the same day.
- Porcelain veneers – Our on-site dental lab crafts ultra-thin veneers for stunning smile makeovers.
- Porcelain crowns – Our dentists use e.max, zirconia, or same-day crowns to beautifully preserve and restore damaged teeth.
- Sedation dentistry – Nitrous oxide, oral conscious sedation, and IV sedation are available to help you relax.
Visit our dental services page for more information.
We are confident that your experience at Optima Dental will be pleasant and positive. Our commitment is to help you achieve and maintain a smile that is healthy, natural looking, and beautiful.
Located at the historic Pearl District, downtown Portland, our office is conveniently located at NW 12th and Lovejoy with easy access to a Portland streetcar stop.