With same-day dental implants, you can have tooth removal, immediate implant placement, and a fixed natural-looking tooth in place in one visit!
A single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth can be replaced with same-day implants. This is a great option for patients who dislike the idea of wearing a removable (temporary) restoration—whether it is a flipper to replace a single tooth or a denture to replace multiple teeth.
Seven Reasons to Consider Same-Day Dental Implants
- Instant tooth replacement looks, feels, and functions like teeth should.
- Fixed temporary restorations result in better tissue contours.
- Same-day implants offer optimal bone preservation.
- In many situations, they result in a more natural and beautiful outcome.
- There is no need for a second surgery. With same-day dental implants, you will have one surgery that includes tooth removal and implant placement.
- Fewer dental visits will save you time.
- Same-day dental implants cause less disruption to your work and social life.
Meet Your Same-Day Implant Dentist
Immediate implant and tooth replacement is a highly technical surgical procedure that requires an artful combination of surgical talent, restorative skills, and experience. For this reason, less experienced implant dentists may not feel comfortable recommending or providing same-day implants to their patients.
Dr. Saleh’s area of practice is primarily devoted to dental implants. Since 2001, he has had terrific success in providing Portland patients with same-day implants. At Optima Dental, we include a five-year replacement warranty for this treatment. As a leader in the field, Dr. Saleh has extensive training and experience in the latest techniques in dental implant surgery and restoration, including metal-free implants and computerized surgery. His most notable achievements include:
- Mastership with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Diplomate with the American Dental Implant Association
- Diplomate with the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- As a result of Dr. Saleh’s continuous advancement and achievements in dental implants, in May 2014, our office was honored as one of the world’s Leading Implant Centers.
In our experience, if you are a good candidate for standard implants, you are likely a good candidate for same-day dental implants. If you are interested in immediate implant placement, you can book an appointment online or call us to make an appointment.