Optima Dental Spa
Monday-Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Validated Parking Available!
If you’re searching for a dentist in Bellevue, WA who won’t let you down, we invite you to come by for a visit to Optima Dental Spa. We provide dental care that delivers results in a compassionate and relaxing environment.
At our Bellevue dental office, we are proud to have team members who speak Russian, Romanian, Spanish, and French. If you need any of these languages spoken at your dental appointment, please don’t hesitate to let us know!
Check Out Our Specials
Our patients are everything to us, so we’re always looking for ways to say thanks to those who decide to make us their dental home. We’re happy to offer these two specials as a show of our gratitude!
Services Offered at Our Dental Office in Bellevue, WA
- Veneers – Veneers are one of a few cosmetic dentistry services that we offer. Since veneers give you the possibility to change the size, shape, color, and spacing of your teeth, the treatment allows you to design your dream smile.
- Dental Implants – Just because you have one or a few missing teeth doesn’t mean your smile has to stay that way forever. With custom-made, natural-looking dental implants, you can get back a full smile that not only looks great but also functions better. Both of our dentists are training in placing implants.
- Sedation Dentistry – It’s important for us to create a relaxing, spa-like atmosphere at our dental practice so that all of our patients can enjoy a positive experience. For some people, sedation dentistry can help get rid of any worry, stress, or discomfort they might feel at the dentist’s office.
- Preventive Dentistry — Sometimes you don’t need any special treatments, just standard dental care to keep your teeth and gums healthy. We offer that routine care so you can keep smiling with confidence!
- Invisalign — Is your smile more crooked than it is straight? As an alternative to braces, Invisalign clear aligners let you correct the alignment of your teeth for a healthier and more beautiful smile.
And so much more! We offer a wide range of services so that whatever your dental needs, we’ll help you figure out an effective solution.
About Our Dentists
Optima Dental Spa in Bellevue is lead by two passionate dentists: Dr. Lynn Jones and Dr. Sarah McDonald. Here’s a little bit more about both of them!
Dr. Lynn Jones
Dr. Lynn Jones is an internationally recognized cosmetic dentist. She graduated from the University of Washington School of Dentistry and was actually the first female dentist in the state to become an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Along with her highly skilled work at the practice, she lectures locally and nationally, and she regularly volunteers for the Give Back a Smile program. Dr. Jones quality of service has helped win awards in CBS Seattle’s Best Places for Teeth Whitening list and for 10 years in a row on Seattle Met’s Best Dentist list.
Dr. Sarah McDonald
Dr. Sarah McDonald earned her dental doctorate at the University of Washington School of Dentistry. Some of her accolades including receiving the ADA Warner-Lambert Research Award and the Brian Toolson Excellence in Prosthodontics. Passionate about education, she has completed additional continuing education coursework in Invisalign, implants, IV sedation, and other dental topics.
Our Bellevue dental office is conveniently located in The Bellevue Collection, just a Sky Bridge stroll from Bellevue Square.