Your first visit at Optima Dental Spa is designed to help you understand the high level of care you can expect as our patient. During your 1 ½ hour appointment, you’ll get to know our staff and receive a thorough evaluation of your oral health.
An Inviting Introduction
- We will offer you a made-to-order latte, espresso, or tea.
- If you haven’t already completed your online patient forms, we will ask you to complete them.
- You can also choose to enjoy a soothing paraffin hand wax before or after your appointment.
- The assistant will take you to a treatment room to discuss any oral health concerns you might have.
Comprehensive Exam and Cleaning
You will receive a comprehensive assessment of your oral health. After a hygienist cleans your teeth, you will meet one of our dentists. He or she will ask a few questions to get to know you and give you time to ask questions and discuss your smile goals. The doctor will complete the exam. A dental cleaning and exam include:
- Digital x-rays
- Periodontal probing
- Intraoral photos
- Oral cancer screening
Amenities for Your Comfort
For your comfort during the exam and cleaning, we offer:
- Electric blankets
- Movie glasses
- Neck warmers
- Noise-canceling headphones
- Massaging dental chairs
If you are anxious about dental appointments, sedation is available.
Our team will explain the status of your oral health, let you know if you need dental treatment, and discuss your options. We’ll let you know the cost, time involved, and results you can expect for each treatment option. We will also explain how treatment can be made affordable for you.
We ensure that every visit you have with us is positive, personalized, and thorough.