Your smile is one of the first things people notice when they meet you. And effective teeth whitening can help you make a positive lasting impression. It can help you look younger, boost your confidence, and quickly give you a conservative, but noticeable smile makeover.
Advantages of Teeth Whitening from a Dentist
Teeth whitening will enhance your smile if it is safe and effective. If you want great results, there are several advantages to receiving whitening from a dentist.
- Receive the most effective solution – Depending on the cause of the stains in your teeth, bleaching them can make the stains more noticeable. One of our dentists will examine your teeth and determine if this treatment is right for you or if you will get better results with a different cosmetic treatment.
- Limitations of over-the-counter products – Whitening toothpaste may only remove surface stains on your teeth if it helps at all. Whitening strips are only ¼ to ½ the strength of the whitening gel you will receive from our team.
- Get predictable results – Our dentists use professional-strength gel that penetrates deeply, breaks up stains, and even lightens the natural pigmentation of your teeth to get your smile its whitest. Treatment is comfortable, and you will receive long-lasting results.
Teeth Whitening Options
In-office whitening with Zoom makes your teeth sparkle in just one visit. You can relax in a massaging dental chair while one of our dentists brightens your smile. During three 20-minute sessions, Zoom whitening gel and an accelerating LED light will be applied to your teeth. Each time, the gel is left on for several minutes to penetrate and break down stains before it is rinsed off. After the final session, you will be amazed at the results. Learn more about this treatment on our Zoom whitening page.
If you prefer take-home whitening, the process is easy but very effective.
- We will take impressions of your teeth, from which custom bleaching trays will be made.
- Each night, you will squeeze a small amount of Nite White® bleaching gel into the trays and wear them for the amount of time specified by our team.
- You’ll notice your teeth becoming whiter and whiter.
- You can continue treatment until your smile is as white as you want it.
- You will do periodic touch-ups to maintain a sparkling smile.
Is it Right for You?
Teeth whitening is a quick way to refresh your smile. Schedule a complimentary consultation to find out if it’s right for you. Call us to schedule a consultation, or book an appointment online.